TERMS & CONDITIONS
ONLINEWEBSECURITYPROS.com LLC is an online IT Web designing & Support Company. In this document, ONLINEWEBSECURITYPROS.com is referred as Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC. Customer is referred as “You, User, Subscriber”. The terms and condition on the Agreement for the Support Plan selected by you when you register for the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC remote support services constitutes the entire agreement between you and Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC regarding the Service agreement in respect to your using our services and your relation with Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC.
Before you click on the ‘I Accept’ or ‘I Agree’ button, please read this Agreement carefully, as it sets forth four important Terms and Conditions regarding your use of the Services and Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC obligations to provide the Services to you and settlement of disputes by arbitration instead of in court. In order to register for the Services, you acknowledge that you have agreed to all of the Terms of this Agreement and that you have agreed to become a part of the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC family, and be legally bound by, this agreement. You must be at least  years of age to use our services. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
Content: means Software, Materials, Services and other related information, collectively.
You or your: means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
ONLINEWEBSECURITYPROS.com LLC: All references to ONLINEWEBSECURITYPROS.com LLC , refer to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC.
Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC experts: means support officer and specialists certified by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to perform the Services under this Agreement.
Per Incident Service or Per Incident Plans: Indicates One-Time Support Service or One-Time Support Plans are a non-tenured service provided by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC with the sole objective of fixing a Single and Specific technical problem faced by you for which you can call us back within 7 days. After 7 days you are not entitled for the support and in case you need further support you will have to extend the support by paying the remaining cost.
Term-Based- Services & Term Based Plans are tenured Term plans offered by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC that are active for a specified period and will not include any incident based plans.
Software means: a computer program of any kind, whether owned by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC or a third party, whether delivered via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, including client and/or network security software. Elements of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC Software and third party Software. Your use of Software is subject to the respective agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement.
Description of the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC Services: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and the specifics of each Service Plan, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC provides remote support to consumers of personal electronics via telephone, on-line chats, and email. The products that are supported by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC and the Services are described in detail on the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC website. Services will be provided by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC support experts using commercially reasonable efforts to solve problems that arise in connection with User.
Proper and authorized use of the Supported Products. In order to facilitate the provision of the Services by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to User, it may be necessary for the expert to access the User’s computer remotely via Remote Computer Control in order to diagnose errors, make required adjustments and corrections to configuration, and administer the system as necessary. During the Services session, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may:
Ask you to install certain support software on your computer by downloading the support software from the Site.
Ask for your permission to use the remote assist tool through the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to remotely access and take control of your computer.
Gather system data and modify computer settings in order to diagnose or repair a problem.
Utilize certain third party support software on your computer, which may be removed upon the completion of the Services session. The support software (including any third party support software) and remote assist tool are owned by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC or applicable third party licensors and suppliers and may be collectively referred to as the Support Software Tool; in the Terms and Conditions. The Support Software Tool will be used to analyze, diagnose, resolve more difficult problems and/or provide system optimization functions. By electing to receive support and accepting this Agreement, You hereby consent to the use of whatever Support Software Tools are deemed necessary to repair your computer including REMOTE LOGIN by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC Experts. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there will be no residual software from the remote session; you also understand that you have the ability to disconnect the remote access anytime during the remote access session; You understand that at the end of the remote access session there may be a ‘text’ or an. xml or a flash or a PDF file placed on your computer that will explain the work that was done on your computer and/or provide information for contacting Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC for further assistance in future. If such a file is placed on your computer, you have the option to either save the file or to delete it from your computer, although Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC strongly recommends that you keep this file. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may, but has no obligation to, monitor and record the Services, including telephone calls and online sessions for purposes of improving customer service, internal training and internal market research. You hereby grant permission to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to monitor and record the Services and to use or disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request; to provide the Services to You or other users; to protect ourselves and/or other users; and to enhance the types of Services we may provide to You in the future. You also grant Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC permission to combine your information with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally to improve the Services, for training, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for other business purposes.
Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC shall provide the following Services if applicable, subject to the Terms and Conditions and the plan selected. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC EXPERT diagnoses to determine if it is infected by spyware or virus, and removes the spyware or virus found in Your PC. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC EXPERT will help customers install and set-up certain software products. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC EXPERT will help customers improve PC performance; install, set up anti-virus software applications; analyze the results of the diagnosis and suggest appropriate service offerings to solve any problems found. Additionally, the EXPERT will tune up key operating system settings in an effort to improve PC performance. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC EXPERT will help customers diagnose and address PC, network and connected peripheral and device related issues.
User’s Obligations: You acknowledge and agree that most, though not all, issues can be corrected through close cooperation between the EXPERT and the User. In order to facilitate the prompt resolution of support issues, User shall provide to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC reasonably detailed documentation and explanations, together with underlying data, to substantiate issues and to assist Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC in its efforts to diagnose and correct problems. User shall listen carefully to the EXPERT at all times and follow the instructions issued by the EXPERT. User represents and warrants that it has working knowledge of its hardware system, any relevant software, and the facts and circumstances that give rise to a support incident. User shall ensure that the full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to User during a support session and that the said system is connected to the internet via a high-speed connection. In order to purchase Term Services, Your covered computer(s) must be virus free (as determined by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC) at the time that you purchase the Term Service. If Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC determines that your computer is infected by a virus, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may require that you purchase a Service to clean your computer prior to obtaining Term Services. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC shall not be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. It is User’s sole responsibility to ensure the maintenance of a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
The Term-Based- Services are only transferable once during the Term period from one computer to another provided it is owned by you. You may not use the Services in connection with a service agency or any other distributing or sharing arrangement, on behalf of any third parties or with respect to any hardware or software not personally owned by you.
What is your responsibility?
You need to call us once in every 30 days to get the system(s) checked to keep those issues free. This would also ensure best use of the Term services and will go a long way in keep you safe online.
At any point you see anything suspicious on the computer or even have a simple question or need technical advice for software/hardware purchase, call Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC immediately to check what would be the right thing to do.
Make sure that in case of any kind of issues, you call at 1.800.240.7065, the support number(s) provided to you by our support staff, and not entertain any calls from anyone else for support, or pay anyone else for such support unless requested by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC, in order to avoid any conflict of interest and to ensure that you do not end up paying multiple providers for similar support.
Limitations/Exclusions: Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC shall have no obligation to support:
1) Supported Products that have been altered, damaged or modified.
2) Problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or because their configuration is beyond our control.
3) Software, including the operating system and software which are not compatible with the hardware on which they are installed.
4) Problems that may and are caused by:
- A) External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power)
- B) Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacturer.
- C) Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacturer or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
5) Accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
6) Failure to follow instructions issued by the EXPERT; and Errors due to negligence, hardware malfunction or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC.
7) Non-Compliance with the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC expert’s instructions for resolving the query.
8) Malfunction of hardware such as printer, power-supply, memory, processor, monitor or any other such hardware components.
9) Third Party Software and Third Party Services:
- A) ’Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC’ Name may suggest that you acquire, install and use certain Third Party Software (TPS).
- B) ‘Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC ‘ has no rights to the TPS and does not license TPS to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the TPS. TPS is licensed to you by the respective owners or licenses of the TPS. You must agree to the terms and conditions set forth by such owners or licensees prior to installation or use of the TPS, even if
- C) ‘Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC ‘ assists you in the acquisition, installation, and/or use of TPS. You must ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions under which you licensed all TPS or purchased any equipment.
- D) We do not warrant or represent that we are an authorized service provider for TPS or for any equipment; it is your sole responsibility to determine if you require additional rights for us to provide such support and if so, to acquire such rights. You acknowledge that support of TPS or equipment by an unauthorized service provider may void any warranty made by the supplier of such TPS or equipment.
- E) As part of the Services, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may suggest certain third party services to you.
- F) If you choose to subscribe to or otherwise use any third party services, your use of any such services is subject to the terms of service of such third party service provider. You agree to comply with such provider’s terms of service and that the third party provider is solely responsible for delivery of its service(s) to you and your use of them.
- G) Third party services include, but are not limited to technical support, portal, training, music, gaming and storage services that Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may elect to make available from time to time.
- H) Violation of such third party providers terms of service may, in Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC sole discretion, result in the termination of your customer account and use of service. I)’Company’ Name does not warrant third party products.
10) Fees/charges: You hereby authorize Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to charge the credit/debit card that You provide or other valid payment mechanism requested by You and approved by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC at registration for the One-Time Support charge/Monthly fee/Contract term fee associated with Your Service Plan (the Plan Charges) as specified in your registration form and the type of contract/plan chosen by You. Unless otherwise agreed by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC in writing, all payments for the Services must be made at the time of purchase prior to receiving any services from Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC. You agree that Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC is under no obligation to pay to render Services if the payment for services as required are not made. Purchases of the Services made by you from a Re seller/Vendor will be subject to terms of sale of the Re seller/Vendor. You hereby authorize Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC and/or any other Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to-continue to attempt to charge and/ or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You acknowledge and agree that neither Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC nor any Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC affiliated Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. You must notify Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC of any changes to your credit or debit card account (including, without limitation, applicable account number or cancellation or expiration of the account), your billing address, or any information that may prohibit Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC from charging your account. A Term under the 90 days Plan does NOT automatically renew and ends at the end of the applicable period. If Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC is unable to collect the Fee from Your credit or debit card, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC shall provide you with written notice of such non-payment and may, at Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC option, extend the payment deadline to allow you to provide an alternate credit card number. Failure to make any payment as set forth herein shall be deemed to be a material breach of this Agreement and shall be sufficient cause for the immediate termination of this Agreement by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC.com. In the event of collection enforcement, you will be liable for any costs associated with such collection, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys; fees, court costs and collection agency fees. All charges shall be exclusive of any applicable taxes. You are responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and local sales, use, value added, excise, duty and any other applicable taxes, other than taxes based on Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC net income.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Limited Redemption Period, Cancellation Policy and Refund Rights.
Refund will be considered if we receive request E-mail from customer through registered E-mail with us.
Email Address– [email protected]
Note: A refund request must be received either within 7 days from the Start Date. If, however, such request is received after 7 days or you have availed the services once and still wish to discontinue with the Term plan, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may, in its sole discretion, choose to refund you partial amount either on pro-rate basis (in case you have not availed any services) or after deducting the one-time support plan charges ($99.99) (in case you have availed the services once). Once 7 days have passed, all charges will be final and no refund/cancellation would be possible.
Note: Some states and jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation of refund rights as described in this clause so this clause may not apply to you. Furthermore this clause does not affect any other applicable refund rights. By clicking on the ‘I accept’ or ‘I agree’; button, or by your use of the services, you are deemed to have accepted and consented to be bound by the terms.
Term and Termination:
Upon expiration of the Term, your Term to the Services shall NOT automatically renew. Fraudulently allowing persons other than User to access the Services using Your Password. In the event of such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to a refund of any prepaid Monthly Fees. You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the Services. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The services shall consist of commercially reasonable technical support. User agrees that the use of the Services is at User’s sole risk and that the Services are provided on ‘AVAILABILITY’. The Services may not always be available in your time zone or geographic location. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Services (including without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchant ability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of course of performance, dealing or trade usage). ‘Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC does not warrant that the Services will meet your requirements or that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error or virus free; nor does ‘Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Services. If Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to resolve your personal computer problem, you will NOT be liable for charges for time spent by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC service representative in an attempt to correct a problem unless specified otherwise.
In the course of providing the Services, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may determine that the issue is beyond the scope of the services:
Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may use commercially reasonable efforts to refer you to the appropriate alternative resource; however, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC will not transfer you directly to an alternate resource. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC reserves the right to refuse, suspend, and terminate any of the Services in its sole discretion. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC provides no remedies for any loss of data resulting from use of the services and assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss delivery or failure to store any of your communications, data, or personalized settings. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to a computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
This website is provided without any representation or warranties express or implied:
Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC shall not be responsible for any failure to perform, due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes, beyond Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, lockouts, or shortages of transportation, facilities, a large scale outbreak of a new computer virus, fuel, energy, labor or materials. You hereby release Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC from any and all liability, and agree that Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, resulting from such delays. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC or its suppliers may, at any time, without notice or liability, restrict the use of the Service or limit its time of availability in order to perform maintenance activities and to maintain session control. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC does not warrant that.
This website will be constantly available or available at all times.
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate and non-misleading.
Limitation of Liability:
Neither Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC, nor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or employees shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from or concerning the use or the inability to use of the Services or INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, Data or other intangibles, In any manner, however caused and on any theory of liability, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC works with you on any password or other access control oriented problems, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC strongly recommends that you reset such passwords(s) immediately following the completion of the Services.
Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC does not provide data backup or restoration services. You are solely responsible for maintaining and backing up all information, data, text or other materials and software stored on your computer and storage media before ordering the services. You acknowledge and agree that Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC or its referral partners have no responsibility or liability under any circumstance at any time for any loss or corruption of customer data, software or hardware that may arise out of the services. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC does not provide backup copies or support installation of unlicensed software to customers. Please ensure that you have a licensed copy of all necessary software. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website/services. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC.
In these terms and conditions, your, user content; means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party, legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website. When you request the Services, the following information will be collected and sent from your computer to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC via an Internet connection. The information provided by you to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC service representative over the phone or entered by you into Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC & online interface when requesting the services, type and version of operating system and Internet browser used by your computer. During Your Services session, if a Support Software Tool is installed, the following information may be collected from your computer by the Support Software Tool and sent to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC via secured connection. The number of files scanned, threats found, and threats fixed by the Support Software Tool; the type of threats found; the number and type of threats remaining that have not been fixed by the Support Software Tool; if a firewall is active; if antivirus software is installed, running, and up to date; internet browser information including security and temporary file settings; system info related to the operating system, memory and disk space, proxy configuration and directory listings for the Support Software Tool; The security status (good/fair/poor) of the computer as determined by the Support Software Tool; Installed programs and active processes information; and Application log file information and registry data. Also at Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC discretion, depending on type of the technical support issue, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may choose to collect additional information. All of the collected information is necessary for the purpose of delivery of the Services including analyzing, diagnosing, resolving the problem you have encountered, and optimizing the functionality of Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC products and services. The information may be transferred to the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC group in the United States or other countries that may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which You are situated (including the European Union), but Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC has taken steps so that the collected information, if transferred, receives an adequate level of protection. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may disclose the collected information if asked to do so by a law enforcement official as required or permitted by law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process. In order to promote awareness, detection and prevention of Internet security risks, Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may share certain information with research organizations and other security software vendors. Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may also use statistics derived from the information to track and publish reports on security risk trends.
The Services, including, without limitation, any of Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC or its licensors; Internet operations, design, content, hardware designs, algorithms, software (in source and object forms), user interface designs, other templates and designs, algorithms, architecture, class libraries, and documentation (both printed and electronic), know-how, good will, moral rights, trade secrets and any related intellectual property rights throughout the world, and any derivative works, improvements, modifications, enhancements or extensions there of shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC and its licensors, and You shall have no interest in them whatsoever.
Modification or Discontinuation of the Services and/or this Agreement:
Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue the Services, or any part thereof and/or amend the terms and conditions stated herein by posting a revised version of the Terms of Service or a revised description of the Services on the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC website, or Sending information regarding any amendment to the Terms of Service and changes to the Services to the email address you provide to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC when you register for the Services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC website to be notified of any amendments to the Terms and Conditions or the Services. Your use of the Services after an amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed acceptance by you of such amendments or modifications.
Assignment: Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Well Experienced Team
We have profound experience and expertise in web design and development, mobile development, software development, Ecommerce Solutions, Internet Marketing and Online Services.
Notices: Unless otherwise provided herein, notices given by Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC to you will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address you provide to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC as part of the registration process, or to updated addresses which you provide to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC via notice consistent with this paragraph.
Notices given by you to Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC must be given by e-mail to: [email protected] or such updated address and number as Onlinewebsecuritypros.com LLC may provide you consistently with this notice provision. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, it is your sole responsibility to update your address for notices here under, and notice sent to the e-mail list.
Well Experienced Team
We have profound experience and expertise team in web design and development, mobile development, software development, Ecommerce Solutions and internet marketing and Online Support.